Join me on a tour of Scottsdale luxury homes! This beautiful city and the surrounding area features an abundance of beautiful luxury homes. I usually arrange tours of up to four homes at a time, giving my clients ample opportunities to see the exquisite designs, sumptuous landscaping, and fine appointments. These homes are often hidden from view in exclusive enclaves that require special access. You can visit these amazing homes by joining one of my tours.
What to Expect as You Tour Scottsdale Luxury Homes
I enjoy visiting these luxury homes and showing my clients fabulous neighborhoods. Here are a few helpful pointers I share with everyone who joins me on a tour:
1. Expect to do some walking. Many of these amazing homes are large and often have extensive yards with much for you to see and experience.
2. Please feel free to dress comfortably for the weather, but also professionally.
3. I love questions! Ask me about anything you see in these beautiful homes. I am happy to share information about architectural features, home design trends, and the latest in Scottsdale luxury home living.
How to Join a Tour
If you’re ready to join me to tour Scottsdale luxury homes, all you have to do is contact me directly when you know you will be in Scottsdale. Set your travel itinerary and then confirm your arrival time. With that information, I can easily arrange a tour for you.
Several local airports are within easy driving distance to our beautiful city:
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport PHX
- Scottsdale Airport SCF
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport AZA
- Chandler Municipal Airport CHD
- Phoenix-Goodyear Airport GYR
Tour Scottsdale Luxury Homes in These Neighborhoods
Your tour might include a visit to some of these exclusive neighborhoods in Scottsdale and the surrounding area. All offer unique local experiences and many amenities, making them the most desirable locations in the area.
2. Eagles Nest, located in Fountain Hills and featuring a gated community of 246 acre-plus custom lots. Homes have views of the mountains of McDowell Sonoran Preserve as well as stunning desert vistas. View a panoramic video of Eagles Nest here.
3. Boulders, a luxury gated community on the borders of Scottsdale and Carefree. This neighborhood features exceptional mountain views and access to an outstanding golf course and club. The world-renown Boulders Resort and Spa offers a welcome oasis. Over half of the land in Boulders is reserved to remain in its natural state, preserving views.
Contact Me to Tour Scottsdale Luxury Homes
It’s easy to join me to tour Scottsdale luxury homes. All I need to know is when you plan to visit our amazing city. Have you set your travel itinerary yet? Be sure to save time for one of these amazing tours!
Call me now and I will be glad to save your place to tour Scottdale luxury homes: 480-788-5446